Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Name that Tune

I'm a game show fanatic.   I know the hosts, I whistle the theme songs, and named our cat Plinko. 

The Dude, it seems, has inherited a bit of the game show DNA from me. 

He must really love Name That Tune.  Specifically, he loves the Bid-a-Note section.  You know, the "I can name that tune in 3 notes" deal.  

Ma+Pa:  We think a full night's sleep means waking up at 6:20

Coops: I think a full night's sleep means waking up at 6:15. 

           Eventually, he gets us out of our comfort zone...

Ma+Pa:  We probably won't fall asleep at work if we can sleep til 6:00. 

Coops:
Umm, yeah, okay.   How about 5:55? 

            Then we fall to desperation...

Ma+Pa:  5:55?  Are you crazy?    If you wake up earlier than 5:30, we might kill someone tomorrow. 

Coops:   5:15, bitches!

Ma+Pa:  Okay, fine!  Name that tune.


Somewhere, the Tommy Oliver Orchestra is smiling.   

1 comment: